MadLab and The Arts Catalyst's "LabEasy:DIY Biology for the Bio-Curious" has won the European KiiCS Award on arts and science for innovation.Read more...
Los Ferronauta's SEFT-1 Abandoned Railways Exploration Probe joins the Art Moves showcase this SeptemberRead more...
Ice Lab: New Architecture and Science in Antarctica exhibition starts its international tour at Canterbury Museum, New Zealand from 29 August to 23 November 2014 as part of New Zealand Ice Fest.Read more...
With over 100,000 views of their SEFT-1 video and over 2000 visits in person to the Finsbury Park exhibition last month, we've collated news, broadcast and blogs about SEFT-1 here.Read more...
The Arts Catalyst and Yoha invite you to smoke, eat and monitor the Thames estuaryRead more...
The Arts Catalyst
5th Floor, Isis House,
67-69 Southwark Street,
London SE1 0HX
t: +44 (0) 20 7633 0435
t: +44 (0) 7977 226187
- 20th anniversary booklet ()
- Manifesto for a Republic of the Moon electronic publication (4MB)
- Ice Lab ebook epub format (2MB)
- SEFT-1 Abandoned Railways Exploration Probe, London PR (687KB)
- Actinium Press Release (4MB)
- Republic of the Moon, London PR (376KB)