Arts Catalyst is a non-profit arts and educational charity (Charity Number 1042433), and forms part of Arts Council England’s National Portfolio of annually funded organisations.
We rely on passionate supporters of contemporary and interdisciplinary art to continue our experimental work, which supports artists and scientists to work together to create new artworks that address current issues and generate new ideas about science and culture.
Help us build on our 22-year track record of trailblazing interdisciplinary art commissions and exceptional exhibitions.
Become a Friend of Arts Catalyst
£100 a year or £8.33 a month by Direct Debit or Paypal
• Invitations to special Friends’ events including exhibition talks and annual events.
• 10% discount on all Arts Catalyst editions and publications.
• Invitations to all Arts Catalyst exhibition private views.
• Advance notice of forthcoming exhibitions and events and special advance booking.
• Acknowledgement of your support on our website and event programmes.
• Advance notice of all new publications and limited edition prints.
Join as a Friend today!
Become a Patron of Arts Catalyst
£700 a year or £58.33 a month by Direct Debit or Paypal
Join a select group of Arts Catalyst Patrons, catalysts of the organisation’s future development, who support our unique commissions and events programme.
• Invitations to exclusive curator-led tours and private viewings of all new Arts Catalyst commissions and exhibitions.
• Special Patrons’ updates from the Director.
• Free attendance to all Arts Catalyst talks, workshops, seminars, performances and events with special advance booking.
• Invitations to special Patrons’ and Friends’ events including exhibition talks and annual events. For Patron and guest.
• Advance notice of exhibitions, all new publications and limited edition prints.
• 20% discount on all Arts Catalyst limited editions and publications.
• Acknowledgement of your support in the Arts Catalyst Centre, on our website and in event programmes.
Join as a Patron today!
What Your Patronage Achieves
5 Patrons buy:
- An artist’s or scientist’s residency at the new Arts Catalyst Centre.
10 Patrons buy:
- An Arts Catalyst Assembly: an international public conference on a topical theme with speakers who are leaders in their fields.
15 Patrons buy:
- An artist’s residency at a leading UK or European scientific institute including artist fees, travel and related research costs.
20 Patrons buy:
- A new artist’s commission and exhibition at the Arts Catalyst Centre with accompanying event programme.
For institutional or corporate support or sponsorship, or to discuss your ideal level of support for Arts Catalyst, please contact the Director, Nicola Triscott, email@example.com
Arts Catalyst is a charity (charity number 1042433) and a company limited by guarantee.
2015/16 Donors (New Centre appeal)
Centre founding patrons:
Professor Chris Isham
Centre founding partners:
Colab at Bournemouth University
Goldsmiths, University of London
Ernst Schering Foundation
Centre donors 2015-2016:
Michael John Gorman
Eileen Haring Woods
Christine Kowal Post
Amy Zamarripa Solis
Artists creating/donating work for the Centre appeal:
We Colonised the Moon (Hagen Betzwieser & Sue Corke)
Give what you like
(we appreciate your support no matter how small the contribution)