To accompanying the Ice Lab exhibition, with essays by Dr David Walton (British Antarctic Survey, and author of ‘Antarctica: Global Science from a Frozen Continent’), and Sam Jacob (co-founder of FAT architects).
The book is available as an eBook and as PDF for print. Both versions are fully illustrated throughout. The eBook has identical content to the printed version of this publication.
We ofer two electronic formats:
- Ice Lab ebook: epub format (2MB) (open standard for most devices including iphone, ipad, Android phones, Kobo, Sony and Nook readers)
- Ice Lab ebook: mobi format (2MB) (format for Kindle readers)
You can also read the epub version on your desktop comptuer using various browser plugins or other applications.
Please note that the formatting has been optimised for reading in colour using the epub format.
To download the file and start reading on iphones, ipads and android devices first install your preferred eReader software.
- On iphones and ipads, ibooks is most commonly used, and is free.
- On android try the free FBReader if you prefer.
Then visit the URL of the .epub file using your device.
On Kindle eReaders
- Visit the URL of the .mobi file on your kindle.
- OR, save the file from the .mobi URL onto your desktop computer and follow the instructions here.
This eBook is DRM-free - you may copy and redistribute the eBook, in its entirety.
File formats and devices
Open Source eBook management and conversion for your desktop PC
Open Source ePub authoring tool