Download the Ice Lab e-Book
Accompanying the Ice lab exhibition will be a publication with essays written by Dr David Walton (British Antarctic Survey and author of the recent ‘Antarctica: Global Science from a Frozen Continent’) and Sam Jacob (co-founder of FAT architects, lecturer and writer).and the print/.pdf version is fully illustrated throughout.
Please download our free eBook version of Ice Lab. It has the identical content as the printed version of this publication.
We are supplying two electronic book versions to download:
- Ice Lab ebook epub format (2MB) (open standard for most devices including iphone, ipad, Android phones, Kobo, Sony and Nook readers)
- Ice Lab ebook mobi format (2MB) (format for Kindle readers)
You can also read the epub version on your desktop comptuer using various browser plugins or other applications.
Please note that the formatting has been optimised for reading in colour using the epub format. To download the file and start reading:
On iphones, ipads and android devices:
First install some eReader software.
- On iphones and ipads, ibooks is most commonly used and is free.
- On android try the free FBReader or other app if you prefer.
Then visit the URL of the .epub file using your device.
On Kindle eReaders
- Visit the URL of the .mobi file on your kindle.
- OR, save the file from the .mobi URL onto your desktop computer and follow the instructions here.
This eBook is DRM-free - you may copy and redistribute the eBook, in its entirety.
Other traditional books published by The Arts Catalyst are listed in our online Bookshop.
File formats and devices
Open Source eBook management and conversion for your desktop PC
Open Source ePub authoring tool