Arts Catalyst is pleased to announce a new job opportunity of Deputy Director (Maternity Cover) which will be based in the city centre of Sheffield.
Title: Deputy Director (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £35,000 to £37,500 per annum (pro rata), based on experience
Reporting to: Artistic Director / CEO
Contract Terms: 3.0 days a week. 24 hours (flexible working), fixed term for 9 months (with probationary period of 2 months).
Location: Sheffield city centre
Application Deadline: 6pm, 6th April 2020
Working closely with the Artistic Director/CEO and Board of Trustees, the Deputy Director's responsibilities include: day-to-day finances, operational/general organisational management, fundraising for the artistic programme and capital development with the Artistic Director and supporting the organisation’s Arts Council England NPO application.
The Deputy Director will join Arts Catalyst at a crucial and transformational time in is 25-year history – when the organisation will be relocating its premises and operations to Sheffield in South Yorkshire.
Working alongside the Artistic Director they will play a vital role in delivering a capital fundraising project for the organisation’s new site. Therefore, senior management, operational and large-scale/strategic fundraising experience is essential whilst experience in delivering a capital project is desirable.
The role will involve covering elements of the Executive Director / Joint CEO’s role between June 2020 to March 2021.
Elements of the role include:
• Fundraising - Major grants
• Capital Development / Fundraising
• Submission of the 2022 – 2026 Arts Council NPO
• Monitoring organisational finances (budgets set by the AD)
• Operational management
• Day-to-day financial management
• Ensuring the business plan goals are being met
Please submit your application via email to Claudia Lastra: email@example.com with Deputy Director Maternity Cover Application in the subject.
The application should include:
- A CV (no longer than two pages long).
- A covering letter outlining your experience in relation to the job description and person specification (no longer than two pages long).
- An Equal Opportunities form (see Attached Files on the left)